Sunday, March 6, 2011

#47 Make 3 Operation Christmas Child Boxes


I had seen videos like this before and I have made this boxes up before. I added this goal to my list as a way of giving back. I am kinda jealous of the family in this video because they get to see the little girl opening their box. I would really love to go and deliver these boxes one year. I just think it would be an amazing experience. Joy in life is so important...true joy.

To make it more meaningful I had 2 of the kids I babysit help me. They donated SOOO many of the items in the end. I was so grateful because I'm a bit tight on money at the moment. I ended up with 4 boxes, which was a bonus to help out that little bit more.


These are our boxes.

This goal was completed: 8th November 2010

1 comment:

  1. This is something I keep meaning to do, so will pull my finger out! Go you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! They brighten my day :D