Wednesday, October 6, 2010

#17 Complete my Personal Progress

In my church there is a program called Young Womens for girls aged 12-18. While you are in this age group you have the opportunity to complete a program that is called Personal Progress. There are a range of activities that correspond to values that we strive to live. I took a little longer to complete mine but I got it done before it was too late.


Doing this program helped me to learn more about myself, my Saviour and my Father in Heaven. I am so grateful that I was able to participate in so many different activities and to finally complete it. The necklace you get at the end is also really pretty. I love that it has one of our temples on it.
I completed this goal on the 17th January 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! They brighten my day :D