Wednesday, October 6, 2010

#77 Makala's Europe/Us trip

My friend Makala and her friend D'arne went for a trip around Europe and also to the United States. I was so jealous when she told me what she had planned. Oh how I have longed to go to Europe! Definitely a big dream of mine.

So one Sunday after church I went around to her house and got to listen to her tell me ALL about it, no details spared!! I wanted to know everything. Luckily for me, she was willing to comply. It was an awesome afternoon and I loved seeing all the pictures that she took. I'm so glad that I finally got around to talking to her about it.

I look forward to having my own big adventures some day. Oh the possibilities.

I completed this goal in November 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! They brighten my day :D