Sunday, October 31, 2010

#36 - Go to the movies by myself

So I went and saw this:

I must say it is the weirdest thing going to the movies on my own. I NEVER do it! But...it was a goal so I toughened up and did it. A few times I went to talk to someone next to me (usually my friend) and say how I liked this or that and then remembered that nobody was next to me. SOOOO weird.

Although it was weird and I didn't particularly like it, I'm glad I went on my own because it was good too. I was able to just enjoy the movie and not be interrupted. Plus it meant that I could see what I wanted, when I wanted.

All in all it was an interesting experience. Not one that I think I will do too often. I like having someone there next to me to experience it with :D

This goal was completed on the 6th July 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! They brighten my day :D